Damsel in Thisdress

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Ramming a Daycare

Was reading the news about the fire that claimed a daycare in Mexico.  Some parents rammed the daycare with their vehicles in order to break down the walls to rescue the kids.

Condolence to all the families and friends of the young victims, but I think the parents who rammed the school did a great job.  There is a time and place for complacency (or maybe there isn't one, if you ask me.) and rescue isn't one of them.  

I have had enough of HKCU paddlers criticizing me for disregarding regulations and rules.  Of course you're not supposed to paddle the channel at night, but that's what you have to do if the sun decides to set while you're still on the water.   It's not like I'm just going to capsize and decide to die.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home