Damsel in Thisdress

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

observatory going haywire

You know summer is here if you're worried about thunderstorm all the time.

I have a "free" day tomorrow, I'm quite tired and want to be lazy and take a break, but I also want to keep up the regular kayaking practice.  Then again, the salt blisters are killing me.

The HK Observatory has been going haywire, it predicted rain when it's brazenly hot and sunny, then it cancelled the rainy forecast when it actually rained.  They cancelled the thunderstorm forecast just now, I don't know whether to believe it, which adds to my indecision about what to do (where to paddle) tomorrow. 

It's so tempting to just stay home and sleep, but I have to cook up a trip plan before I fold in to arrange for safety call backups too. 

You know, kayaking used to be simple, spontaneous, and fun; I wonder what happened to me :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home