Damsel in Thisdress

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nuking Chocolate

Very curious that the world seems rather unresponsive to North Korea's recent decision to withdraw from the 6-party talks.  They say that Hiroshima was eerily quiet just before the A-bomb went off; I wonder if that's what we are hearing now.

Still holding onto a wad of cash instead of a house, car, stocks, bonds, or anything that qualifies as assets. Have been thinking about investment in the last few years and I wonder if I shouldn't just invest in Chocolate and other war-time survival items like ... more chocolate. If we get nuked at least I can still make chocolate fondue and be happy.  Even if my "investment" turns out to be a failure I can still munch on the dark substance and be ... happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home