Damsel in Thisdress

Friday, February 27, 2009

4 days before departure and I'm still glued to my laptop. I need to stop posting on Geoxpat. That's the troubles with Internet; when I was in Canada, I surfed websites about West Papua; when I was in Indonesia, I kept wasting my money on Internet cafe to check out what's happening to my friends and family in Canada; then I was in HK and I kept checking out Japan online, now I'm in Japan and I can't stop surfing HK forums...

It's ridiculous. I need to be packed by Monday and I've made zero progress in the past two weeks. I'm such a perennial procrastinator. If I don't even have the self-control to pack in two weeks, how can I expect myself to break camp early in a kayak-camping trip?

And I had to wonder how I ended up trying to cross Lamma channel in the dark...

Okay. No more posting until I've filled up my 80L backpack.

P.S.: Private Messages don't count... ^___^;;;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home